Tuesday, 6 March 2012

♥ Let's Craft & Create ~ Buttons & bows ♥

Hi there ... it's our fortnightly challenge time again at Let's Craft & Create and the theme is"Buttons & Bows :) , so I got to use my new Boofle button embossing folder and I layered somefelt flower die cuts with a big Boofle button tied in a bow.  Pop over and see the teams lovely creations and a lovely prize to win

Supplies:

Boofle embossing folder
Boofle button
seam binding
felt flowers
CC banners
Wplus9 sentiment
machine stitching

Happy Tuesday
Marlou ♥♥

9 comments :

** Isa ** said...

such a soft card x really beautiful and I love the colour combo xxx {{{hugs}}}

Sasha said...

Gorgeous card, Marlou. I love those colours together. Fab embossing, too. Such a pretty flower and lovely sentiment x

Deb said...

absolutely gorgeous Marlou, love the embossing folder you used, the colours are so fabulous and love the cute button!
Debxx

Vicky said...

Love the felt flower Marlou and a great colour combo :)xx

Mandy said...

Marlou, this is such a gorgeous card...loving the button embossing!!

xx

Charlene said...

What an adorable card!! I love that cute embossing folder :-)

Eileen said...

Love the embossing folder hope they come to NZ as I haven't seen one like it before. The colours go really well together and I love the felt flower.

Beate said...

Lovely card, Marylou. I love all the texture you added.
Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann said...

I love your pretty flower, the great texture, and wonderful colors together!!