Sunday, 29 January 2012

♥ Tiny gift card & envelope ♥

Hi there :)  here is a little mini gift card I made and teamed it with a Martha Stewart polka dot envelope which I lined with a doily.  Wish we could get these envelopes here, I had to send to America for these ... LOL .... if anyone knows anywhere in Uk where I can buy these it would be great!!!! ;)

Supplies used:

Martha Stewart mini envelope
Doily
Scalloped nestie folded
Memorybox pink polka dot paper & heart border die
Pink bakers twine
Pearls
Papertrey sentiment

Hugzz
Marlou ♥♥

6 comments :

Mandy said...

Loving this Marlou!

xx

Sasha said...

Such a gorgeous little set, Marlou. I love how you lined your envelope with a lace doily.
If I come across those MS envelopes I'll let you know:)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable.
luv
Debby

lynn said...

love the doily inside the envelope!

Pauline said...

This is beautiful! Love the sweet heart die cut border, gorgeous Marlou!

Waseem said...

how you lined it with a doily? I will use it for Gift Card envelopes.