Sunday, 15 January 2012

♥ Let's Craft & Create ~ Butterflies ♥

Hi ..... I made another butterfly card for our latest challenge at Let's Create & Craft :) Just to remind you all that it still runs for just over another week and a fab prize from The Ribbon Girls :)

Supplies used:

Large butterfly die ~ Cuttlebug
Medium die ~ Papertrey
Small ~ MFT
Shabby keyhole ~ Melissa Frances
Sentiment ~ Papertrey Love lives here (my favourite stamps & dies)
Papers and felt from stash
Also stitched on my new Pfaff sewing machine that Santa bought me :) :) ♥

Marlou ♥

8 comments :

Sasha said...

Such a gorgeous card, Marlou. I love your pretty papers and beautiful layered butterfly:)

Mandy said...

Another fab butterfly card Marlou. Love how you've combined the different butterfly dies with the keyhole. Gorgeous!!

xx

Deb said...

stunning card Marlou, the subtle colours are so pretty and love the butterfly!
Debxx

lynn said...

so very sweet, marlou! i've been stalking your pinterest--you have some lovely pins!

Vicky said...

Another pretty card Marlou - I love those little key holes, glad to see you're enjoying your new sewing machine. :)xx

Lauren said...

The pink gingham butterfly is so cute! Great card Marlou.

Rose Ann said...

This is so soft and beautiful, Marlou! I love it!

Pauline said...

Oh this is just a beauty! Gorgeous!