Tuesday, 20 December 2011

♥ Let's Craft & Create ~ Anything Goes ♥


It's our challenge time over at Let's Craft & Create, last one for 2011, so we are running it for 3 weeks and the theme is "Anything Goes" :)
I made this bookmark for the challenge which also could double up for a present for someone :)

Supplies used:

Papertrey bookmark die
Waltzing mouse cameo to go stamps
Oval plain & Scalloped nesties
Melissa Frances paper (5th Ave)
Bookmark tassle
pearls

Merry Christmas to all my readers and a very blessed 2012 ♥♥
Marlou xxx

7 comments :

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Marlou! So pretty and elegant! Merry xmas and a Happy new Year!

Mandy said...

This is such a beautiful bookmark Marlou.

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas.

Take care,

Mandy
xx

Sasha said...

Such a beautiful bookmark, Marlou. I love your elegant cameo and tassle x

lynn said...

very pretty and elegant, marlou:) hope you have a wonderful xmas!

Sandy said...

So pretty and elegantz Marlou.
I love this bookmark.

Merry Christmas to you and yours my sweet friend. xoxo

Vicky said...

So pretty - a fab present. You've inspired me - I'm going to make one!

Wishing you and yours a very happy Christmas and New Year.
Love Vicky xxx

Rose Ann said...

I'm loving your pretty bookmark, Marlou!! That is such a pretty silhouette image, and I love the pearls and tassel!!